2006 is coming to a close on Sunday. I think back to all that has happened this year ... and I can't really complain ... it's been a good year.
List of things I am grateful for in the year 2006:
- Going to Boston to meet my Enclavian Bitches.
- FENWAY PARK !
- Paying off my car.
- Redneck Reunion - great time with some great friends from home.
- SBGS bowling tourney ... Hollywood (me) got LOADED !!!! I also got us a good table at the restaurant due to the fact that Peppermint P cut open my shirt !!! LOL !
- Seeing Johnny in action (even though he was in a MFY uniform)
- The MFY's NOT making it to the World Series
- Bonding with some great work friends ... ('Niffer & Conway)
- My passion for Scrapbooking !
- My family. They are all wonderful (Mom, Dad, DS!)
The list could keep going ... but I am just sticking to some:
"FANTASTIC NOVY MOMENTS OF 2006 !"
Wishing each of you happiness in 2007 !