Thursday, November 02, 2006

Busy, busy, busy ...

as a bee ...

*SIGH*

Today I have so much to do. I have a 4 hour training this morning ... and it has me feeling a little overwhelmed. However, I keep telling myself " I am Novy, I can accomplish anything because I am strong enough to push through and stand tall. I have the confidence it takes to tackle this new project ..." ok ... LOL ... I think if I really say that I will start to laugh ... but, it was a good pep talk!

Tonight we have hockey again ... and I'm going to miss Ugly Betty ! I will just make it home in time to watch Grey's Anatomy which is a MUST SEE !! Can't. Miss. One. Second.

Ugh ... I have this back pain today ... so I am running on about 3 hours of sleep. No matter how I lay, I was in pain. So, nothing is in my favor today. :(

HAVE A GOOD DAY !

1 comment:

Peter N said...

I hope you sleep on a firm set of bedding. That's what I do..we manufacture mattresses and box springs that are sold in the Northeast and NY and NJ, and our line of futons is sold WORLDWIDE. Make sure you have something that supports you correctly. And warm baths? A blessing. I haven't had back problems in such a long time ( knock knock on wood), but I do remember that sleep was elusive. OK. Take care Bee. Buz me sometime.