Tuesday, October 24, 2006

H-O-C-K-E-Y

Well, it started ... hockey season has begun. We started last night - it was nice to be back in the chilling arena.

I am taking the ds again tonight, to tryout for the next level. He needs to be pushed and needs more training and practice on the game itself, not just skating. The kids need more than what they are getting ... but ... it's gonna cost me, and a pretty penny at that. I am gonna have to fork out a couple hundred bucks if they take him ... and donate 20-30 hours of my time throughout the season.

Jebus. Maybe I should try and convince the ds to play basketball instead.

Well ... have a nice Tuesday - I'll be back later ... I just have so much to do ...

2 comments:

Peter N said...

Welcome to Tuesday, as we know it. May I ask you a question so that I will be better able to experience your wonderful stories about life. The best kind of stories...life..heartstrings...Ok...Here I go....How old is the "ds".....none of my business, but since I'm fairly new here, I might be the only trusted reader who does NOT know. And yes, I so enjoy my daily visit here, to NovyWorld, as I like to think of it......and I so happy you read me too. Peter...enjoy game three...no brown splotches or Kenny Rogers until Saturday...that's what I wrote about this Tuesday morn at my place.... Bye Novy.

Novella said...

LOL ... NovyWorld ... the ds is 7 ...