Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Whew ...

Today is the first day in about 2 weeks that I have woken up WITHOUT a headache. I slept so sound and well last night, usually I turn over in the night, but I woke up in the same spot I fell asleep. I needed a good nights rest, and I got it.

We had a late hockey practice last night ... but the kids had a good time - they scrimmaged and it went by fast. We have practice again tonight ... and then again Friday. Not to shabby !

Tonight I am going to have to work on Christmas cards again ... I need to get these done, and out in the mail ...

Kristi called last night ... to confirm those that have "rsvp'd" for the Redneck Reunion Take 2 ... it may be quieter this time ... apparently we are planning on ice fishing ... whatever ... as long as I can drink, I will be fine. I need to cut loose, and relax, and "bond" with some friends. I need to take it easy ... I need a day for me !

5 comments:

Peter N said...

Me too!
I wish

Peter N said...

I don't want to say the wrong thing...but.......well, we'll leave it at but....But, you're the bestest!

Jen said...

Rest Easy my friend...time for you is coming soon with the Holidays around the corner. Get them Damn cards done already ! And don't forget the fleece !!

Love ya,
Niffer

Peter N said...

See, she's a true friend. I can tell.

Novella said...

She is ... but don't tell her I said that ...