Thursday, October 19, 2006

Lots of laughs ...

So ... as I have previously mentioned ... I have about 400 DVD's ... I am a movie junkie ...

I keep a list of them on a spreadsheet, in alphabetical order.

My friends will ask for the list, and then borrow a couple of movies ... whatever. That's fine. Why spend the money, when I have the movie, and am not watching it, right?


So, I had just boughten The Lake House a couple weeks ago. I only had it a few days before my friend Remy asked to borrow it. LOL ... this is where it gets funny. I was in no hurry to get it back, I watched it already. Well, I told her that there would be late charges for not watching it because her husband wanted to see it too, and they were short on time.



On 10/13/06, while I was scrapping, her husband calls my cell phone. So I explained to him that it would be a dollar a day for each day they had the movie ... (a girls gotta make a living, right?) Hahaha ...


Two weeks was how long they had it ... (remember, this does not bother me, but I think it's funny cause her husband was ragging me.) So, today, I sent the Docmeister a bill for $10.00. It is for late fee's.

He's gonna be like "WTF?" HAHAHA !! I told my friend Remy what I was doing and she thinks it's hilarious ...



I even included a remittance stub!


I expect another phone call, only this time regarding his bill from Novy's Movie Rentals !!!!

No comments: