Thursday, November 09, 2006

Thirsty Thursday ...

When I was younger ... Thirsty Thursdays were my favorite day of the week. Wow, what growing up does to you, now it's just another day of the week. One day closer to the (non) wild weekend.

Gee ... last night I watched the "fall finale" of LOST. How dumb is that? I don't want to have to wait until friggin February to watch another episode. URGH !

Oh ... and I believe my folks are coming for Thanksgiving. That will be nice ... I wonder if they will bring me a tree ? I had an artificial one last year, and I didn't like it, but then again, I'm going home for Christmas so maybe I should just use the fake one again. *sigh* At least I will have real trees at my mom's.

Growing up in Minnesota was awesome. Seriously. I didn't drive until I was 17 - I didn't need to. I had a snowmobile to drive around to get me to work during the winter and a 4-wheeler to use in the summer, spring, and fall. I kid you not, I would WALK to a friends house in -40 degree weather, because I didn't want to stay home ... and wanted to hang out ... and then I would convince my dad to come and pick me up somehow ... LOL ...

The weather is grand today - we will be in the 70's - and then we are in for 4-7 inches of snow on Friday sometime ... tis the hockey season you know!

I also wanted to let my EB's know ... that I have been "reliving" our Enclavian Red Sox Game ... and watching the tape. Wow ... that reallly was a long game ...

Well ... happy wishes for a wonderful day ...

4 comments:

Peter N said...

I must be nutso. Am I? I thought you were down in Bayou country! And right here in North Central Connecticut, it is approaching 70 degrees. It's "all the windows open" niceness.

KAYLEE said...

It is hot as hell here 100+ every day.If we are lucky we get down to 70 in the winter.You guys talking about cool weather is making me hate living in ARIZONA.
-kaylee

KAYLEE said...

and thank yu for the comment on my blog!yes my brother is so cute!!!
-kaylee

KAYLEE said...

and yes i have had a wonderful day tomorrow will be even better cause I have no school!!!!!!Yay!!!!