Friday, October 27, 2006

Sleep Deprived ...

Good Morning. Once again, it's Friday.

I fell asleep with the TV on last night, watching the disastrous Tigers game last night. So, anyway, I wake up at 5:59 (well, it was really 5:29 cause I keep my clock 30 minutes fast in my bedroom) to hear the news people say "At 2:00am, set your clock back an hour". I am thinking, wow, I get another hour of sleep now, and then I thought - no, you do that on Saturday. So, I was all confused and had to call my mom and find out what day it was!

So, tonight I am off to scrapbook. It's a potluck night at the scrapbook store I am going to, along with a potluck at work. I am going to work on some more of my Fenway pictures, but need to buy more baseball themed paper. I am excited to finish up this book.

Have a good day ...

3 comments:

KAYLEE said...

sounds fun.(except for the sleepig thing)I keep my clock a .5 hour fast too.
-kaylee

Peter N said...

Happy Saturday. The Birds won, deservedly so...have a great weekend!!!

JTT said...

ALL THAT MATTERS IS THE YANKEES DID NOT WIN.

Rinse and Repeat:



*sigh

I feel so left out in your links section... ;)