Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Another day ...

Good Morning !

I know, I know, I am making a late appearance today, but I needed to sleep in a bit this morning. I didn’t get home until 9:00 last night – and I had left for work at 6:00 am – so I was gone for what, 15 hours yesterday ? It was a long day.

Conferences went good. My ds’s teacher likes me, so my conference was 1 hour and 40 minutes. She likes to thank me for all that I do for his education and knows that it isn’t easy being a single mom. Sometimes I need to be told that I am doing an OK job … I work full time, and can’t always be the mom that volunteers for everything, but I do what I can.

I did end up buying The Break-Up yesterday. I didn’t get to watch it yet, cause we got home so late, and Boston Legal was on, but I fell asleep! *sigh*

So, I see that the Cardinals won last night. I don’t really know how I feel about that. I guess I want the Mets to go to the World Series, but then again, I hate the National League, so I don’t care. … … … Wait for it … … … *sigh*

So … that’s it in a nutshell today.

I would like to send warm fuzzy feelings out to my friend JTT … I am thinking of you today !

3 comments:

Peter N said...

I too would love to see a 7 game NLCS...the Metsies have to STEP UP...thanks for stopping at my place...talk to you tomorrow, for game seven, or the eve of the World Series....I'd rather see a game seven. You're the best! Peter

JTT said...

thanks for the root canal thoughts. ugh. ;)

Novella said...

Let's Go Met's !

JTT ... Glad you are doing good ... I was thinking of you ... sounds like all of the EB's were ... and our Mascot made an appearance? What are the odds?