Monday, October 23, 2006

-Monday-

Ugh. I hate Monday's.

This morning it was so dark when I woke up, I thought I forgot to change the clocks, but that's next weekend. I had to check.

I was so busy this weekend! I bought some new shelving units as I was overwhelmed w/ the DVD's all over the living room - and I bought the ds a new tv stand, so I had to put everything together - I even got out the cordless drill !

Good Job Tigers ! Tied up the series ... WAY TO GO ! Let's take the next 3 in St. Louis ! Please ...

Well, I have a ton to do this morning ... and I today the ds starts his 3rd year of hockey ... So, back to hockey mom mode I go.

2 comments:

Peter N said...

Wow..you assemble furniture too? Amazing.

Novella said...

Hard to believe ... 3 shelving units and a large tv stand - those directions are so hard to follow, because the parts look nothing like the picture ...

haha ...