Monday, January 08, 2007

tired already ...

What a boring weekend. I did nothing. N.O.T.H.I.N.G. Seriously.

Friday night I got my hair cut. It's to the top of my shoulders ... and curly today !

Saturday morning - I read an entire book in bed.

Saturday afternoon I went to a hockey game of some of the ds's friends ... they are on a different team than he is ... so I went and cheered them on.

Saturday evening I got sick ... there I said it ... I was sick.

Sunday the ds had a hockey game, but I just couldn't bring myself to go in fear that I would get sick while I was there ... sorry buddy, I hate missing a game !!!

We watched the Patriots / Jets game ... WOO HOO !!! Go Pat's !!! We also watched the Eagles / Giants game ... the ds was VERY happy that the Eagles won.

I then stayed up and watched Desperate Houswives and Brothers & Sisters on ABC ...

I am not feeling all that great today ... am even thinking about going home early ... I just don't feel good.

*sigh*

1 comment:

Mellie said...

Feel Better!!!