Friday, January 05, 2007

News of late ...

Well ... it's official ... my former beloved heart-throb, Johnny Damon, is the proud father of a little girl. Devon Rose Damon ...

*sigh*

Moving on ...

Hockey went well last night ... the ds's team won 8-1 !!! Way to go boys & girls !!! We have another game on Sunday ... so I am hoping for a nice big win there too !

I am thinking about chopping off my hair ... I am going to make an appointment for tomorrow ... I don't know what I am going to do ... just make it short is all ! I don't have time to do anything with it, so it has to be easy maintenance !

Oh ... yes ... and on this day in baseball:
1/5/93 - Reggie Jackson is the lone player elected to the Hall of Fame. Jackson, whose .262 lifetime batting average is the lowest of any outfielder in the Hall, receives 93.6% of the vote. Jackson's 563 career home runs make him a hit with voters in his first year of eligibility.

2 comments:

BklynSoxFan said...

Thanks for the birthday wishes yesterday, Novy. Congrats to your hockey team on their victory, and thanks for putting up a link to my site. Very much appreciated, and have a great weekend. Good luck to your team on Sunday!

KAYLEE said...

congrats on the victory:)and congrats to DAMON even though he is a MFY:)