Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Back ...

I'm back to work ... I left early on Monday and didn't come in on Tuesday. The flu is done with I think, but I sound horrible ... really raspy ... my throat hurts a little ... but I sound worse than I am.

The next 2 weeks are busy hockey days for us ... the ds has like 7 games + practices in these 14 days ... including a tournament ... wow-za !!! Wish us luck ...

While I was home sick, I catched up on some movies I hadn't yet seen ... The Bourne Identity & The Bourne Supremacy ... Love, Actually ... all were good ... I loved the BOURNE movies ... I was surpised how much I did like them ... I wish there was a 3rd !

... ... sigh ... ...

2 comments:

Mellie said...

Welcome back sweets. Glad you're feeling better. :)

Novella said...

Thanks sweets ! I missed ya !