Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Adios ?

2008 All Star Game will be held in the home of the MFY's ...

"... great honor for a team's home stadium to serve as host for the All-Star Game, and the Yankees are proud and delighted to have been selected...," Steinbrenner said. "It will be one of many historic moments in the 2008 season as we say goodbye to a great facility."

Eh ... Whatever ... We'll see ...

So ... I have always thought that the MFY stadium looks like a toilet ... heard it smells like one too ... so what is the new one going to look like? A man's urinal ? Bidet? It would need a fountain in Center Field ... next to Johnny for the whole Bidet thing to work ... it could happen !

I shouldn't judge ... I have never been there ... and probably never will ... but, BUT, I could make it in 2008 ... if I felt the absolute need to be there in it's final days.


I doubt it.

No comments: