Thursday, January 04, 2007

Hockey Night !

The ds has an away game tonight - I am a little nervous about going, because I have never been there before ... and I do NOT do well traveling in unknown territory alone, and especially at night ! I am "keeping the faith" and think everything will be fine ... GOOD LUCK TEAM !!!

Last night was a crazy one at our house ... just for the mere fact that the ds WOULD. NOT. LISTEN. It frustrates me to no end ... and when he continues to wake me up when I am sleeping ... for no reason other than to be a brat, which was the case ... then I am gonna be mad. I yelled at him last night, and now I feel bad ... but I stopped and bought him a doughnut and juice this morning as a special treat ... Sorry Sweet Boy ...

Well, let me not forget to mention that on this day, January 4th, 1957 - The Dodgers became the first team to own their own aircraft when the team bought a 44 passenger two-engine airplane for $775,000.

6 comments:

Mellie said...

i think I'd worry about him if he wasn't a brat sometimes! :)

Novella said...

I know ... but ... I expect better from him - and he was really tired yesterday too - he fell alseep in the car on the way home from school.

Mellie said...

He's got a good mama!

Mellie said...

And good luck tonight!

Jen said...

Novy,

Good luck with your Road trip hockey and he will be your "brat" for many more years- you are a good mom....he knows it too.

Niffer.

KAYLEE said...

have fun at the game tonight:)that closer that the RED SOX signed reminds me of RUDY SEANEZ:)