Tuesday, January 23, 2007

I don't get it ...

I am super annoyed right now.

I despise the school nurse.

The ds has a cough. A simple cough. I sent him to school with 3 cough drops today to keep in his pocket. THREE.

The nurse calls and left me a message that I need to sign a medical release to allow the ds to use a cough drop.

ARE YOU KIDDING ME ?

What a joke. It's not like he is going to overdose on them because he has 3. THREE.

Nothing anybody says is going to change my mind that this is the most ridiculous thing that I have ever friggin heard.

6 comments:

Peter N said...

No tolerance is so ridiculous! There have been other instances that would boggle your brains. But when it comes down to YOUR child, your flesh and blood, I'd feel the exact same way! Hi Novy!

Peter N said...

I still wish my link could be up...there is one there that isn't even active! But, oh well. it hurts, a little....

Novella said...

wait ... what link doesn't work ?

I check these places out everyday and they all work for me ...

KAYLEE said...

I hate the Nurses at schools my nurse wont even let me carry my inhaler at school and she is not even at our school half the time because she is the nurse for my shool and the elementar school next door so alot of good it does to keep it in her office:-)

Peter N said...

I meant the link to MY place, the that used to be here.....you're the best though.......and you know that!!!P

Peter N said...

And I meant one that's not active, but they ALL work. Hi to ds.....and take care in this so so cold weather that's heading my way as we speak. Friday's high will be 10...the morning low? I do not even want to think about it. And that evil person hasn't visited in three days on my blog...three days of peace, and hapiness for me. I have you to thank for helping me out on my darkest days.