Friday, January 05, 2007

I love ...

baseball.

To be specific, I love the Red Sox. I can't wait much longer for the daily Spring Training reports ... I am perusing everyone's RS blogs, reading their opinions on what they hope for in the 2007 season ... and it just makes me long for our boys more ...

The ds got a nice Schilling jersey for Christmas ... and he's been wearing it a lot ... and he always has to wear it along with his B hat when he plays MLB on PS2 ... when Tessie comes on, he turns it up and sings !!!! I hope to get him to a Red Sox game this year ... I am going to try and take him to Minneapolis in May for a game or 2 ... there is also a series in Chicago in August that would work for us too ...

This summer I am PLANNING on Red Sox games in:
  1. Boston
  2. Minneapolis
  3. Chicago

I am also thinking about a weekend trip in May to Seattle - and there happens to be a home game while I am there ... with the MFY ...

2 comments:

KAYLEE said...

i cant wait either:)

Peter N said...

I can imagine the DS while playing PS2 baseball, with a huge smile on his AND his Mom's face! Stay well...