Thursday, October 12, 2006

Recapping Wednesday ...

Wednesday ... is this a day I really want to recap?

Well - I worked - all day !

I took the ds shopping for a new winter jacket, and found myself 2 new outfits as well ...

Stopped for a bite to eat at McD's - and made it home just in time to watch LOST. The ds loves this show!

Flipped through channels so I could watch the Tigers / A's game ...

WAY TO GO TIGERS ! 8-5 in Game 2 !! 4 runs in the 4th !

I love it ! Seriously - I like the Twins, well ... because I grew up there ... but I am not a big fan ... my love is for the Sox ... not white, but Red ... but I am happy to see Detroit do so well ... it's deserved !!!

Any once again I would like to say that my heart goes out to Cory Lidle's family in this time of sadness.

This is a jersey that fans hung in the stands of the game last night in Oakland.



4 comments:

Peter N said...

My heart is where yours is...and yes, the Tigers HAVE IT!

Peter N said...

And wow...thank you for the link. I will try to add you, but blogger today has been tempermental....

Peter N said...

And I just this second added your link....if you have an extra 30 seconds, could you change mine to read "Peter's Red Sox Forever"...without the quotes...there is another peter on everything. I thank you so much, and I am looking forward to reading you every day....stay well..Peter N.

Novella said...

Yes ... I will change it right now ... thanks ...

and to top off the mood ... IT'S COLD w/ a chance of SNOW !