Friday, October 13, 2006

-National League-

I just have to say ... I don't really care who is going to the 'ship for the National League. I don't like the National League ... I just don't like any of their teams ...

Somehow I wish they all sucked this year, and nobody was any good ... and some crappy-ass team like the Brewer's would have made it ... (I only say this because I hate Wisconsin sports teams).

I firmly believe that we will be seeing the Mighty Tigers against the Mets.

So, this afternoon, I will have mlb on my computer ... cheering for a win ...

Good Luck !

Oh, Yes ... before I forget to ask ... Any predictions on who we are seeing in the World Series?

2 comments:

Peter N said...

It's hard NOT to say the Mets and the Tigers...that would be soooo great.

Novella said...

I ... I ... I just don't like the Mets though ...

But they are my choice team to go ... if you were threatening me to pick a team ... then I would pick them ... LOL !