Monday, October 16, 2006

Ebay ...

I love eBay ... I buy a ton of stuff there ... and I always get some amazing deals.

It hasn't come out yet, but I have decided to wait on pre-ordering Guitar Hero II for the PS2, thinking it will be a much better deal on eBay than Best Buy or some video game store. My ds and I love Guitar Hero - and it has actually prompted me to buy a lot of classic Rock cd's. Smoke on the water by Deep Purple is the ds's favorite song - it is tied with Iron Man by Black Sabbath. This son of mine knows all the words, it is hil-ar-i-ous !! The new game is supposed to have 55 new songs ... and we can't wait to try and master them ... a little Guns-n-Roses anyone? LOL!

I buy a ton of my scrapbook stuff on eBay too. This year I may do ALL of my Christmas shopping on eBay. I am not big on shopping, ESPECIALLY over the holidays. There are a million people in the stores, and I always get grouchy, and tell people to move out of my way, and as I walk by them I mumble that THEY are the reason I hate the holidays. I guess I am a scrooge while in the malls.

*sigh* Back to work ...

No comments: