Wednesday, March 29, 2006

R.I.P K.C. Jones


So, last night, my DS’s fish died. He was a beta … his name was K.C. B.B. Gun Jones. He was a good fish, never complained, was always happy, and really friendly for a fish. Seriously, this fish would come to the top of the bowl, and blow bubbles at you when you talked to him …

I had changed K.C.’s water on Sunday night, and I use bottled water (only the best for our fish !) and he was happy, and swimming around. He was fine in the morning when I fed him … when I was getting ready to go upstairs last night I was gonna drop another pellet of food in there for a snack, and noticed the water was cloudy-ish. So, I go down and look, and sure enough, the fish had died. I feel awful.

I debated: do I tell the DS or do I buy a new fish ? I told him, and he was so heartbroken. We are going to buy a new one tonight, but the DS says he will always love K.C. We said a little prayer, and flushed him into fish heaven. DS wanted to bury him, but I convinced him that flushing is better, cause fish like water.

I knew that the DS would want to sleep in my room last night, and sure enough he did. Now he is worried that I will die suddenly, like his fish. (Evil Mom I am, thinks this will work to my advantage, and help straighten him up w/ the crappy attitude he’s been having lately ! mmwwhhhaaahaha !)

Onto happier thoughts, my fellow Enclavers and I are going on some sort of a diet/exercise regimen … we are each other’s support system, however we have no goals ! It’s been an interesting day so far …

142 …. Days …. To …. Go …. SWEET ! YAY ! ROCK ON ! ALL-RIGHT ! WAY TO GO ! AWESOME ! FANTASTIC ! WONDERFUL ! GREAT ! DY-NO-MITE !

No comments: