Saturday, April 14, 2007

Meeting up with old friends ...

So, I just talked to my good girly buddy, KJ.

She went out last night, ran into an old friend ... had a nice time ... blah blah blah ...

I just want to give her a shout out and say "Girl, you had a fun time and meeting up with a friend from the past is amazingly funny ... I am glad you a had a fun time"

I could SO tell you had a fun night by the sound of your voice ...

** Looking forward to all of us having a weekend of drunken fun soon **

3 comments:

Peter N said...

Novy, I hope your upcoming weekend is filled with smiles. Peter

Anonymous said...

Oh man I didn't read this before! I love you! And I did have a good time. Hopefully our weekend works out otherwise I think I'll just come see you that weekend....assuming I have the money for it.

Novella said...

K - LOL ! I was so happy after we had talked that I had to give you a shout out for when you happened by my "little place" here ... LOL !

We'll figure something out and party like rockstars I am sure !