Sunday, April 08, 2007

Easter ...

We had a wonderful easter ...

the easter bunny brought me 2 new cd's and some patio lights ...

my mom got new scrapbooking supplies - she has just recently joined the scrapping cult ... she's really good too !

the ds got a new movie ... it's an animated one about baseball ... only it's the mfy's !!! he told my mom he wouldn't be able to take it home cause we don't allow MFY stuff at our house ... WHAT A SMART KID ! ... but, i told him that the easter bunny made a horrible mistake, but he could still keep it. He wants to give it to a friend ... he's definately my son !

I am not looking forward to tomorrow ... I don't want to leave ...

3 comments:

Peter N said...

I'm so happy you had a wonderful holiday time "up north." And the ds? He sounds just like the Red Sox fan he will be! You should be so proud! Peter.....a friend and a fan.....always!

JTT said...

Um... damn, I love that kid of yours!!! ;D

Jen said...

Happy Belated Easter Novella. I miss you.....been a rough week here and pretty darn quiet without someone to argue with during the day. Have a safe trip home.

Niffer.