Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Time to catch up ...

I have been busy - busy doing nothing.

The DS left on Saturday morning with his Papa. I was crying like crazy, and went back to bed - I slept for about 9 hours and nobody called me to say they got home safe - so I called and checked and they were all busy doing stuff. I just sat in bed sad and lonely all day ... I missed my baby ...

The DS rode his bike about 2 blocks last night - BY HIMSELF. OMG !!! I couldn't believe it - I wasn't sure he would be ready - but she thought she would try it. He knew where he was going - to the baseball field - and it's a safe town - but, he's my little boy !!!

The BoSox are back home today - with the Rockies coming to town - at least we can use the DH in this interleague game ... I, as always, am praying for a sweep - and hope to the Big Guy above that the MFY's lose, lose, lose ...

I am so grateful for the lead we have in our division, but I want it to be a bit bigger ... so I hope we can do it.

Have a good day ..........

No comments: