Monday, June 18, 2007

SanFran-tastic Sweep by the BoSox !

Jebus ... prayers do get answered ... all I asked for was a beautiful Giants sweep this weekend, and my prayer came true ...

So ... the crappy-ass Barry Bonds got another homer - and off to my Wakey ... but you know what ? It wasn't nearly enough to break up the 3 game sweep ...

HOLY CRAP-OLA ! Pedroia is on FIRE !!!! 5 hits in 5 at bats ...

I didn't see it ... so it's hard for me to say ... but I still call BullShit to the ejection of Papi ...

Yoooooooooouk !!! Youkilis has played 114 consecutive errorless games at first base as of Friday night. His last error at first came on July 4, 2006. Youk is five games shy of the club record set by Stuffy McInnis ...

Now we are off to Atlanta .... GOOD LUCK ! Stomp those Braves !!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Novy,

You cute-inator you!

I saw Dustin's BIG adventure on Friday night and I can tell you first hand: you were right. He was on FIRE (can't write that in the beautiful colors you used, but you get the point).

Yankees get the "Jet-lag" bug tonight and lose BIG (Mussina's on the mound anyway, so he'll complain about something not being right and that's why he was "off") and the BIG SCHILL comes thru in the clutch tonight in Braves-land and gives us a BIG 8!!!!!!!! (that's eight innings)(maybe even nine. I'm feeling all tingely about this one!)

Novella said...

So you were at the game on Friday ? TOTALLY Jealous if you tell me yes ... I have a little "green monster" in me when it comes to Fenway - I should really move closer ...

I'm praying for good things from Schill-y tonight - and hoping for many runs scored by the Rockies ...

Anonymous said...

No silly! I saw it on TV. I don't have $500 to go to Fenway! that's just crazy!

Schill was terrible! I'm really worried about him. Thank God they didn't give him that contract for next year! I like him and all (he's my favorite on the team), but if you can't get the job done, then you need to hang'em up! That was the perfect opportunity to get to 9 games up, but I guess it wasn't that important because there he was in all of his glory: Mike Timlin!!!! Curt and Mike need to just retire and let the young guys get the job done!

What do you think Novy?

Novella said...

I would love to see Schill back next year - everyone has a "bad" game ... It happens ... but when he's on his A Game - he is a force to be reckoned with.

I love Timlin - always have, always will - but sadly I cringe a little bit when he takes the mound ... that started at the end of last season, and now again this season ... I'm going to miss him ...

Would Fenway have been that expensive for a Giants game? I know I paid a fortune for MFY tickets, but still ...