Friday, June 29, 2007

Sleep, Work, Clean, Pack ...

Those items are on my agenda this weekend ...

I am going to go home and do a few things around the house tonight, then go to bed early. I have to work in the morning on a project ... then I would like to go home and finish cleaning the house. I MAY have company when I return from my vacation to Northern Minnesota and won't have time to clean up when I return. Hence the packing ...

It is my 10 year high school reunion next weekend. The DS is having a birthday & party. My cousin is coming home from KS. 2 of my special "redneck" friends are coming up so we can play & drink.

It's going to be a busy 5 days.

Anyone have any plans for the weekend?

1 comment:

Mellie said...

Company? Please don't let it be who I'm thinking of. :(
I hope you have a wonderful trip to see your family and friends. *sigh* I wish we were all getting together this year. We could stalk Josh together. :)