Monday, March 26, 2007

Warm temps ...

Yesterday in Novyland we had 83 degrees ... what a beautiful day - I brought out the flip flops !

The DS had his end of season skating party at a roller rink ... I always have a good time with the kids, so we were busy playing the arcade games and winning lots of tickets to get prizes. The kids are so funny - they trusted me to hold all of their tickets ... and we cashed them in as a group - that way whatever tickets I won, they could split between them. They did pretty well too ... We had a blast spending them ...

I brought a picture of the team, and I had picked up a mat for it ... and all of kids that were there signed it ... It looks so cute in the frame - I told them that if they ever make it big in the NHL, I am the lucky one to have gotten their first autograph !

Another nice day today, I am wearing sandals ... then it may start to cool down. That's ok, I live with it ...

Have a great day !

No comments: