Friday, March 02, 2007

Let it snow, let it snow ...

MAKE IT STOP !

JEBUS ! FTLOG ! Make the snow stop !

Snow, Snow, go away, come again another day ...

Seriously ... you can hardly see my house as the loader was over yesterday clearing out all the snow from around town and dumping it by the river ... the ds is going to go snowboarding on it tonight if the weather isn't to bad ... they did cancel school today for the impending storm ...

My parents are driving up to our fish house again this weekend in search of another monster walleye ... my uncle just caught a 15 pounder there last weekend ... good luck !

*sigh* just another day I guess ...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am getting 20 inches today.


Of snow.


;)

Novella said...

Nice ... 20 inches ... I'd be scared ...

of the snowpiles that is ...