Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Courtesy of my good buddy Eoyore !

MLB Roundtable - Eastern Division

I like this quote best of all ...

Dan Owen: Boston Red Sox - This is a two team race, and anybody who says otherwise obviously doesn't follow baseball. The Yankees and the Red Sox are going to go at it yet again, and this year I think the Bo Sox have the upper hand. They easily have the better starting pitching, and I'd say that Jon Papelbon is a better closer than Mariano Rivera. I know, gasp! But Rivera isn't invincible like he used to be, and I just don't see him being as good as the young gun. Thank god the Sox took their heads out of the ground to see that they really don't need Papelbon in the rotation. The Yankees are probably a slightly better offensive team, but pitching wins championships, so the Red Sox will win the division by a healthy 5 games. But here's to Toronto doing something awesome, since I'm pretty sure everyone is sick of this rivalry by now.

No comments: