Friday, April 07, 2006

T G I F !



All I have to say is T.G.I.F !!!! That, and tonight is going to be filled with yummy Bloody Mary's !!! Mmmmmm ... yum !

Goodness, I haven't gone out for a long time with my friends, so I am overdue, and excited to be going ... I don't like to go out when the DS is home with me ... I prefer to stay home with him than to get him a babysitter or anything. I figure I am away from him all day while I am at work and he is at school, so our time together needs to count for something good ...

Well, people ... 133 days until game day ... I am so excited ... I have some wonderful things in the works, and for now I am just saying "Enclave friends, keep your fingers crossed for a wonderful treat !" It could be a little something, or a big something ... you won't know until we get there ! Or will you ? Hmmmm ....

No comments: