Thursday, February 23, 2006

Anxiousness ?


This is a picture I took of the night sky in the Northern woods of Minnesota.

Have you ever felt like you don’t get enough sleep, and go to work tired everyday ? I don’t know if it’s just the time of year, or if it is something lurking in my subconscious. I have been having nights where I wake up ever hour, on the hour, and can’t fall back to sleep, or the sleep is just not good, I am not hitting the deep sleep.

When I have something to look forward to, that I just can’t wait for, I get anxious. This could be part of the sleep deprivation I am suffering from. What I am looking forward to is August, 2006. I am embarking on an adventure to Boston, MA. I am having a get together with a group of friends I have met on-line, and we all share the same love. Johnny Damon. Yes, we all met on his fan club while he played for the Boston Red Sox. See, we are all Red Sox fans and Johnny was just the icing on the cake. So we would chat on line daily, and then when Johnny signed on with the New York Yankees, we were worried about our future as friends. One of us, who we call JTT, formed the Enclave, where we got together to talk outside of the JDFC, because it became overrun my MFY trolls. We now meet up here, and it is only a select group of people, not open to just anyone. We have decided to meet in Boston. We have tickets for the Red Sox / Yankee game at Fenway in center field, so we cheer on our beloved.

Can you imagine, a group of 8 women, with the chance to see the man they all desire ? All Hell is going to break loose. I have warned my mother that jail time could be happening. We are planning on a night game, and then hitting the bars, hopefully after a RS win, but hey, we just saw Johnny Damon … it’s still gonna be a good night !!

I am anxious to meet these women. We have so much more in common than just JD. Many of us live in a country setting, love the nature/wildlife, have children or care for children, have a passion for music, we have artists, and we like to bash someone we refer to as Unspeakable. We are all so different, but yet sounds like we have a lot of similarities, and I for one can’t wait for August!

DRINK ON LADIES, NOVY IS COMING TO BOSTON !!!

No comments: