Thursday, July 05, 2007

Quick Rambles from the Iron Range ...

OK ... how exciting is it to see that Okajima is now going to the All-Star Game ???!!!! YAY !!! I love that Boston is representing in high numbers ... we are superb !!!!

Tampa Bay was swept under the rug ... and in a big way today !!! THANK YOU !!!

Today is the DS's birthday ... my little boy is 8 ... *sigh* we had a very fun day.

I went riding around on my dad's go-kart for about 3 hours today while the DS was with his dad. I went down to the lake, and took the trail into the woods ... then when I went to pick up the DS I drove the go-kart instead of my car ... the kids LOVED it ...

I am having a wonderful time at home ... tomorrow I have some of my non-local friends coming to stay the night ... we are going to party it up like it's 1999 !!! Well, it is my 10 year reunion tomorrow night - so maybe it's 1997 ... :)

Nighty Night.

2 comments:

Mellie said...

Glad you're having fun. :)

Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work.