Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Happiness ...

There are a lot of things that bring me happiness:



  • The DS

  • My Family

  • The Red Sox

  • Friends

  • Scrapbooking

  • Reading

  • Movies

  • Music

  • Sports

Right now I am beaming about Gabby ... what an amazing night he had - he pitched a

SHUTOUT !!!! It was the first shutout for a Red Sox rookie since Paul Quantrill on July 4, 1993, at Seattle.





I love what Gabbard & Tek had to say when the were asked what worked so well ...





Gabby ~ "Having Varitek back there," Gabbard said. "We went over the hitters before the game like we always do. And you know, he's so good at that ... as a pitcher, I think it makes it a lot easier to pitch."



Tek ~ "I don't pitch," said Varitek. "It's about [the starters] executing pitches, actually. I just try to put them in a situation that's going to make them successful. I'm still not the guy with the ball. Just an aid. And he did the work."



Wakey's up tonight - praying for his 4th win in a row ... GOOD LUCK TIMM-EH .... I Wuv You !

So - I am working half a day today - I gots a date this afternoon ... I am looking forward to it!

No comments: