Monday, October 22, 2007

We Rocked You !

Wow.

The 2007 ALCS Champs are none other than the Boston Red Sox. My Boston Red Sox.

They completely dominated the past 2 home games against the Cleveland Indians.

Saturday 12-2 (B)
Sunday 11-2 (B)

Dustin Pedroia and Kevin Youklis rocked my world last night. They "filled in" for Papi & Manny ! Coco made an amazing final catch to win the game on Sunday ... Papelbon's facial expressions are friggin priceless. P.R.I.C.E.L.E.S.S.

There are so many words and emotions right now - I am completely and purely elated. I had tears of joy. The DS looks at me last night and says "Mom, I have tears too." This is such an amazing feeling. NEVER count this team out - ever. They were down 3 games to 1 ... and came back to win the next 3 to become the AL Champs !

How cute was Kevin Millar throwing out the first pitch ??? In case some people didn't see it, here's Millar's Rally Cry ...



Ok - I will have to come back later - I am so happy still ... I am at a loss for words !!!

1 comment:

Peter N said...

Hi Novs! It's Wednesday, and the world is right. Enjoy the Series, and hi to Jenny. She told me you've been walking on air! Me too!!!!!!!!!!!!!