Monday, October 29, 2007

Sing with me now ...

"We are the Champions, my friends ..................."

YAY !!!

The 2007 Boston Red Sox SWEEP THE ROCKIES !!!!

Does life get any sweeter?

The first thing I noticed when Tek ran to Paps was that be put the game winning ball in his back pocket ... that gave me a nice chuckle amongst the joyous tears I was shedding ...

Does this team get any better? Seriously? Does it?

Bobby Kielty comes in to pinch hit and friggin homers ????? Rock On Brother !

Lester proved to be the man ...

Lowell dominated ... I was happy to see him chosen as MVP ... It could have been any of them ...

I am so overwhelmed with happiness right now; it is making the bad things in my life float to the back of my mind ...

Enjoy fellow members of Red Sox Nation ... we always kept the faith!

1 comment:

Peter N said...

And fellow members of Novy Nation, too! What a great Monday it was! Be happy. Hope your birthday was so great! P