Tuesday, October 09, 2007

Leave it to a man of God ...

There was Red Sox fan who was feeling pretty down on himself. For whenever saw a Yankee fan in their obnoxious pinstripe jerseys walking down the road, he would swerve and pretend to hit them.

As the man is driving on he sees a Priest walking down the road. Feeling he should do something good, he stops next to the priest.

"Where are you heading Father, can I give you a lift?"

The priest replied, "I'm heading to the Mass two miles down the road."

As they are driving along the man sees a Yankee fan walking down the road, instinctively, he swerves to hit them. He knows he did not hit them, but still hears a loud THUMP.

He says, "I'm sorry Father, I should not have tried to hit that Yankee fan."

"That's ok," replied the priest, "I got him with the door."

No comments: