Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Where do I begin ?

WOW.

I cannot believe that Boston is 14.5 games up on those nasty ass MFY's ... I am LOVING it ...

Trot Nixon's return to Fenway - could you have asked for anything better than that ? A wonderul ovation for our dirt dog ... my DS wore his Nixon shirt on Monday and it was just coincidence ... but it did not go unnoticed ... we went out for an ice cream treat that night, and we saw some Sox fans - literally walked up to the DS and high fived him for his shirt ... it was cute ...

Speaking of the DS ~ he is leaving in 9 days for the summer ... he goes home to my mother's for 2 months and then to his Dad's ... he starts hockey camp in 2 weeks ... I miss him already - I get sad for the first week or so then I enjoy my summer ... I know he is having a great time with his grandparents and that's what makes it worth it. I would prefer him to be gone than be stuck at daycare all day ...

*sigh*

No comments: