Monday, February 19, 2007

~ Relaxation ~

That's what I did this weekend ... relaxed ...

Friday night we had hockey practice ... I was kind of depressed about it. I was thinking to myself "I am a young single woman, and what am I doing on a Friday night? Taking my ds to hockey practice." I must add, we moms that were there, had a lot of fun ... we laughed and giggled ... great time ... if only for an hour.

I stayed in bed late on Saturday ... the ds fended for himself and played one of his new PS2 games ... then we went shopping and I took him out to lunch ...

I watched 2 movies this weekend ... The Departed and Flags of our Fathers ... both were really, really good ...

Sunday ... the ds had a hockey game ... they won, 5-1 !!! I was in a bit of a daze though on Sunday, and don't think my mind was really on the game. I was drifting off into Novyland a little bit.

So, we have practice 3 times this week then we are off to our tournament ... the kids are excited cause we are staying in a hotel with an indoor water park ... not just a pool! I am going to bring the PS2 with just in case one of the TV's in our suite will let us plug into it ... that way some of the kids can play. Hope my parents don't mind ... it's not going to be a relaxing weekend by any means ... but I am anxious to see my folks ... they need to move closer to me.

2 comments:

Peter N said...

The bestest luck to the ds and his team. And you're doing a whole lot...you're the best Mom imaginable. Just my thoughts....your blog friend Peter.

Eeyore said...

Your the best mom in the world!!!:)