Friday, February 16, 2007

I'm digging this guy ...

Matsuzaka is really growing on me ... I am so anxious to watch him pitch ... he shows class and professionalism, yet also seems so laid back and down to earth ... his smile is infectious.

In other news ... Foulke Retires ... I saw him pitch this past summer ... and he still had talent - and he'll forever be one of the 2004 WS champs ... but I didn't like him much ... Good Luck to him in whatever he decides to do ...

Thank Goodness it is Friday !

2 comments:

Kevin Scalley said...

DiceK's smile is as good if not better than Pedro's!!

Have a great weekend!

Peter N said...

Infectiously likable...and that's before he has touched the rubber...Novy, I too am looking forward to seeing, as we all are, even you in Novyland (does Novyland have its own zip code?) how our club develops into a killer unit. And I think they will! Hope your weekend is going well...hi to DS, and you have been nominated as best Mom......take care, your blog friend Peter.