Thursday, August 09, 2007

Let's have everyone play ...

Jebus - who in the world DIDN'T pitch last night?

  1. Lester
  2. Tavarez
  3. Timlin
  4. Okajima
  5. Gagne
  6. Papelbon

Am I missing anyone?

Dusty Pedroia hit a homer in the 7th giving us the final lead ... thank you !

Today is a day of rest then we are off to Baltimore ...

I still am suffering with this damn cold - I am miserable and I am not getting enough sleep at night. It can go away anytime.

Only 17 more days until the DS comes home. I am so excited. I started doing some back-to-school shopping for him; picking up some new clothes, backpack, school supplies ... he grew a lot this summer so I waited to buy pants as I don't know what size he'll take now.

I miss MG. He calls everyday and we are discussing the details of him moving here. He's going to need to find a job locally as I refuse to support him. I am more than happy to "share" expenses but he is going to have to pull his own weight. I think it will stress me out if he's at home all day. So, he's looking online for some ideas or opportunities. I am really happy that he is willing to try it here. This will be a fresh start for him and for us.

No comments: