Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Lack of words ...

I have been pulled in a few other non-blog directions this past week so I haven't been around to destress myself; personal or Sox related.

So we are playing the DRays - and Wakey came out victorious ~ 7 scoreless innings ! YAY !!! Ya know, Wake is one of my ALL-TIME favorite pitchers - and I think he's pretty damn hot for being 41 years old !
  • Mike Lowell had two hits and three RBIs ...
  • Dustin Pedroia had a run-scoring single ...
  • Manny Ramirez collected a pair of RBIs in the second ...

Can't complain with last night's game ... Lester is on the mound tonight - good luck Jon !!!

Personal life ... the DS will be home in only 5 more days ... I miss him so much - I can't wait until he gets here. MG is coming back and will be here next Friday.


I booked a hotel for us - we are going to go to a waterpark for Labor Day weekend - it should be a fun time and gives the "boy's" time to bond and hang out ...

I can't believe school starts in 2 weeks !!! Where did the summer go? I have just about finished all of the back-to-school shopping for the DS now - he'll just need some pants and possibly a new pair of shoes. I love back-to-school shopping!

No comments: