Tuesday, July 11, 2006

- Sick -

Well, I am getting a visitor, I think. MG is coming to town. I am scared of him, in a way that is hard to explain. I am afraid that if I don't give him what he wants or do what he wants, he will punish me, not physically, but he will make my life hell. He is good at that. I like this guy ... except when he gets mean.

Well, I am still going off to Boston in a month. We are counting down to game day, right peoples ? 38 days ! WOW ! I am so thrilled. As I type this, we are sitting at 916 hours until game time ! (I know, I think it's a sickness to know this !)

Otherwise, life is dull. Been keeping busy - am going to the movies tomorrow, am going to see "The Devil Wears Prada" with some friends. We are going to have dinner ... and some, uh ... drinks ?!

Well, we have an All Star Game to watch tonight ... GOOD LUCK AMERICAN LEAGUE ! And EXTRA good luck to the Red Sox boys !

No comments: