Thursday, June 22, 2006

Counting ...

I am still counting the days until I see my beloved ! It is currently sitting at 57 days ... OR 1375 until game time ... or 82,522 minutes until I take my seat ... or 4,951,361 seconds until the first pitch ... This is giving me so much joy! I remember starting my countdown at 180 days ... look how far I have come, and I'm still sane !

I have lots to prepare for this weekend ... I am going camping ! Roughing it ! Well, I will be in a 40 foot motorhome w/ ice maker, washer/dryer/ 2 queen beds / 2 tv's & dvd players ... and I can shower ! All I can say is "BRING ON THE BOOZE!" We are going to a military-ish campground ... they rent out spaces for people to camp ... and it is on their base ... or some nonsense ... Let us think of hot men in uniform, shall we ?!?!

I have a lot of over-whelming feelings lately ... I am kinda down in the dumps since the DS left me for the summer ... but, maybe this weekend will get me outta my funk and back into normal mode again ... whatever that is !

No comments: