Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Counting Down ...

I have a one track mind lately. I can honestly say that the first thing I do when I get to work in the morning is check the calendar for the countdown to the Enclavian Slumber Party. I don't have a lot to look forward to except this weekend in Boston. I began counting down at 180 days, and today we are sitting at 93 days until game day.

I have been running on little sleep lately ... Saturday morning is the only time I get to relax because my DS will go downstairs and watch cartoons and let me be for awhile. Nothing has been helping ... Tylenol PM is not really my friend anymore ... it doesn't help me sleep ... So I end up popping in a movie after the 10:00 news ... and hope like hell it knocks me out until the alarm goes off ...

Well ... enough of this ... I feel like I have nothing to share ... my fingers will not spill the beans, so to speak ... and put my emotions on the page ...

Until next time ...

No comments: