Wednesday, August 09, 2006

- Tick, Tock ... Tick, Tock -


Well ... I am at 5 days until I head out to Cape Cod, or 9 days until my Fenway DeFlowering !

Can you believe it ? It's almost here ... I'm still not ready ... I have done about 2 things on my list ... and tonight it will be 3, since I am going to get my mani/pedi !

My DS is coming home in about 13 or 14 days ... he's been gone all summer and I miss him something awful ! He's ready to come home, he misses his mom. Poor kid is going to be in for a rude awakening though ... he's been at brat at Gramma & Grampa's and that's not gonna slide when he gets here.

So, when he gets home, we are going to have a nice weekend together and go to Chuckie Cheese - and do a little shopping !

Well, I should get busy ... time waits for no man (or woman) !

No comments: